Here is a small selection of artifacts or products you can built as your conceptual plan develops.
Entry Event Video with Animoto
A Visual Representation
- Take your ideas from the design kit and represent them on a large poster.
- Use diagrams, still frames, key phrases, timelines, etc.
- You can show the poster to a student or colleague to get feedback.
A Matrix of Options (templates here)
- plan options to cater for everyone
- put them on handouts or a poster, OR
- put them on a web portal, OR
- create a space with stations.
A Physical Space Model
- Follow tutorials 1, 2, 3 and 9.
- Use craft materials to create a physical representation of the space you have envisioned.
"Guru" Videos (Flipped Learning)